From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 10:22 AM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: UpdateIndex

Yeah, that is a good idea,
but i have the following problem of doing the update that way.

I can not query the index for the file name, because it could be that i have
many files with the same name in different directories.
So i have to query the index for the path!
I store the path in a Keyword field but i can not search after the path!
It won't work and i don't know why?  Have you an idea?

Derya

entire