I use StandardAnalyzer.the records daily ranges from 5 crore to 6 crore. for
every second i am updating my Index. i instantiate IndexSearcher object one
time for all the searches. for an hour can i see the updated records in the
indexstore by reinstantiating IndexSearcher object.but the problem when i
reinstantiate IndexSearcher ,my RAM memory gets appended.is there any
possibility to control the memory at that time without affecting
performance.