: I set IndexSearcher as the application Object after the first search.
: how can i reconstruct the new IndexSearcher for every hour to see the
: updated records .

i'm confused ... my understanding based on the comments you made below
(in an earlier message) was that you already *were* constructing a new
IndexSearcher once an hour -- but every time you do that, your memory
usage grows, and and that sometimes you got OOM Errors.

if that's not what you said, then i think you need to explain, in detail,
in one message, exactly what your problem is.  And don't assume we
understand anything -- tell us *EVERYTHING* (like, for example, what the
word "crore" means, how "searcherOne" is implemented, and the answer to
the specfic question i asked in my last message: does your application,
contain anywhere in it, any code that will close anything (IndexSearchers
or IndexReaders) ?

: > : I use StandardAnalyzer.the records daily ranges from 5 crore to 6 crore.
: > for
: > : every second i am updating my Index. i instantiate IndexSearcher object
: > one
: > : time for all the searches. for an hour can i see the updated records in
: > the
: > : indexstore by reinstantiating IndexSearcher object.but the problem when
: > i
: > : reinstantiate IndexSearcher ,my RAM memory gets appended.is there any

: > IndexSearcher are you explicitly closing both the old IndexSearcher as
: > well as all of 4 of those old IndexReaders and the MultiReader?

-Hoss