From: Grant Ingersoll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Monday, January 7, 2008 11:21:33 AM
Subject: Re: Wikia search goes live today

One other thing to note, you can definitely see Lucene in action (or
Nutch, that is) by clicking on the score returned for a given document

(try searching for Lucene) and you see, in all it's glory, the Lucene
explain results...  It even displays the Nutch logo, which makes me
wonder if they are misusing an ASF trademark (but, IANAL, so I don't
know) since they don't state that Nutch is a trademark of the ASF.
But, that is a discussion for somewhere else...