I'm surprised they aren't keeping *any* logs or so they claim. Seems foolish
to me from a data-mining prospective.

"A Wikia employee told me today that people were already asking what the
most popular search terms were. He said there was no way of finding out as
no logs are kept." [1]
[1]
http://radar.oreilly.com/archives/2008/01/why_wikia_will_change_search.html

-M