The paper seems pretty good but I am still wondering if there was a way to
achieve this through the command line parameters. I'm just trying this to
optimize the code, if this works, would let all know else would keep
everyone informed :)
Any other suggestions for handling a concurrency of over 7 search requests
per second for an index size of over 15Gigs containing over 13 million
records?
Also, could someone help me with obtaining a 'index size' - 'concurrency' -
'processor power' - 'memory' relationship formula (or something similar)?

--
Anshum