From: Dino Korah [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 26 August 2008 12:12
To: 'java-user@lucene.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Case Sensitivity

A little more case sensitivity questions.

Based on the discussion on http://markmail.org/message/q7dqr4r7o6t6dgo5 and
on this thread, is it right to say that a field, if either UN_TOKENIZED or
NO_NORMS-ized, it doesn't get analyzed while indexing? Which means we need
to case-normalize (down-case) those fields before hand?

Doest it mean that if I can afford, I should use norms.

Many thanks,
Dino