Are you measuring search time *only* or are you measuring total response
time
including assembling whatever you assemble? If you're measuring total
response
time, everything from network latency to what you're doing with each hit may
affect response time.

This is especially true if you're iterating over a Hits object.

It would be helpful if you showed us the snippet that you use to measure.

Best
Erick