Thank you, Ian and Erick,

This is a stand-alone search application that runs a query
and exits, as opposed to the typical web-based search program.

The query is consists of combination of SpanQuery, TermQuery,
BooleanClause, SpanNearQuery, and SpanTermQuery.
I get the top 50 hits at most and no fancy assembly of output is done.
I'm measuring the time from the start to finish of this application,
and the profile result shows the most time is spent inside Lucene.

-kuro