On 2010-03-04 17:56, Otis Gospodnetic wrote:
Andrzej,

Does that mean the regular Lucene QP will get Span query syntax support (vs.
having it in that separate Surround QP)?  Or maybe that already happened and I
missed it? :)

I wish that were the case ;)

No, this simply means that you will be able to use the xml-query-parser instead of the regular one (actually wrapping the regular one, but that's an impl. detail). There will be a checkbox to switch between the parsers, and in the future we can turn this into a dropdown if there are more parsers available.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><