On 2010-03-05 10:47, mark harwood wrote:

No, this simply means that you will be able to use the xml-query-parser instead
of the regular one

Not sure exactly what you have in mind for an editor, Andrzej but there is an
opportunity to do something smart here for little effort.
The XMLQueryParser comes with a DTD which means you can have an editor that
auto-completes/suggests legal query syntax. Any schema-driven editing widget
for XML could be used e.g. http://www.felixgolubov.com/XMLEditor/ or
http://gendiapo.sourceforge.net/dev/

If none of these are any good another startpoint may be to use DTDdoc to parse
the schema. The DTD includes a lot of help-text comments which are used by the
DTDdoc to generate HTML documentation so using this tool gives you schema *and*
help text.

I didn't have any editor in mind, I used a lo-tek solution of copy&paste to the query textarea.

I'll commit the current mostly-working state today, you can take a look - you've written some cool Luke plugins before .. ;)

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><