Hi Robert,

I will be very happy to see this problem fixed :-) I can not image
what reasons people have to use software with bugs, I guess that
others bugs in lucene are removed. Anyway, if finally you are going to
fix the problem, these are good news :-) thank you very much for your
time.

jose

--
Jose R. Pérez-Agüera

Clinical Assistant Professor
Metadata Research Center
School of Information and Library Science
email: jagu...@email.unc.edu
Web page: http://www.unc.edu/~jaguera/
MRC website: http://ils.unc.edu/mrc/