Hi Shai,

So one follow-up question.

Assume that my use case is to have approx. ~50M documents indexed with each
document having about ~10-15 indexed but not stored fields. These fields will
never change, but there are another ~5-6 fields that will change and will
continue to change after the index is written. These ~5-6 fields may also be
multivalued. The size of this index turns out to be ~120GB.

In this case, I would like to sort or facet or search on these ~5-6 fields.
Which approach do you suggest? Should I use BinaryDocValues and update using IW
or use either a ParallelReader/Join query.

Thanks n Regards,
Sandeep Ramesh Khanzode