Hi Emmanuel,

The short answer is no, unfortunately.  In a future release we hope to
have better interoperability between Java2D and JOGL, and this is
something we can take into consideration.  Another possibility would be
to add support for PerspectiveTransform in core Java2D, at which point
we could potentially accelerate this operation when the OGL (or D3D)
pipeline is enabled.  It's unlikely that we would do this anytime soon
though.

I've seen a handful of people request something like this, but usually
they find they can "fake" the effect using shear or something similar.

Chris