I'm not sure of the best alias or forum (but I'm pretty sure that they listen
in on at least [EMAIL PROTECTED] and that some of the forums
end up in their email).

But if you're having a machine-specific issue, it could also be
a 2D issue, related to graphics drivers.

Can you send us the info on the problem and machine specifics?

Thanks,
Chet.

Rosenstrauch, David wrote:
Apologies for the off topic post, but I figured someone here might be able to
point me in the right direction.

Anyone know if there's a swing-specific mailing list?  Preferably one hosted by
Sun and/or frequented by members of the Swing team.  Or are the forums over at
javadesktop.org generally the favored place for such questions and discussions.

We're having a really bizarre issue occurring in our app on one particular
desktop machine, at one particular client site, and I have a feeling I'm going
to need some expert Swing help to address this.

TIA,

DR

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information.  No confidentiality or
privilege is waived or lost by any transmission errors. If you receive
this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from
your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender.  You must
not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any
part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.
CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve the right to
intercept and monitor all e-mail communications through its networks if
legally allowed. Message transmission is not guaranteed to be secure.