Date : 06/28/04 01:37:46
Sujet : Re: [JAVA3D] FlyingGuns on Java3D 1.3.2

This time with Java3D 1.3.2 - at least the console says it :D
The sound is working fine now !!

BTW I note J3D 1.3.2 is smaller. No j3dSound.jar, no j3dsound.so... they were
replaced by javasound ?

Alessandro

--- Joerg 'Herkules' Plewe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu: > Args .... you have
'old' Java3D still installed, yes?