Hi folks!

I uploaded the first release of FlyingGuns (http://www.flyingguns.com) using the new
libs.

The new files are installed as a WebStart extension so that no prior Java3D
installation is
necessary.

Should work in Win32, Linux and Solaris(v9).

Anybody can use Java3D from a WebStart installation now be putting this line into the
JNLP file:

Code:
      <!-- Load Java3D as an extension. -->
      <extension name="Inoffical Java3D"
href="http://www.hardcode.de/java3dext/java3dext.jnlp"/>

Can somebody please test it? Esp. on Linux and, if possible, on Solaris.

On Solaris, I have no clue about the 'arch' tag for this V9 stuff. I guessed:

Code:      <resources os="Solaris" arch="sparcv9">

Opinions?