Netbeans is great. I worry that with Sun's condition worsening with a
fever of 106.4F what the future may hold. I like Idea but it is too
expensive to justify and Netbeans is almost there on most features and
beyond on a few others.  I would pay out of my own pocket $100-$200
for these IDEs over eclipse or RAD as we are "kindly" provided.

I will definitely have to bring up the eclipse mappings to my team
since that is the biggest reason they give for sticking with Eclipse.