I also have to admit that the plugin system of NetBeans is much better
that the Eclipse thing. Sometimes you mess up you configuration and
then you can not update anymore because of conflicts. And till now it
was to complicated to resolve them somehow so I always did a new
installation :) But still I use Eclipse and love it!

One thing I still don't understand as a Eclipse user with NetBeans is
the workspace. In Eclipse I have several projects in one workspace,
and if I want to tidy things up I create working sets and thats it.
And now in NetBeans I have a workspace and a *default project*. Why do
I have to have a default project and what is the meaning behind that?

Cheers!