On 26 Jan., 16:22, "phil.swen...@gmail.com" <phil.swen...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> zimbra isn't free, but it looks like a great solution.

I thought there is this thing called "Open Source Edition" to install
"on-site" how they call it: http://www.zimbra.com/community/downloads.html
And I also think it's free and for free... am I wrong?

> Seems odd that people would be paranoid about a calendaring app in the
> cloud.  Let's say someone hacks your calendar:  OMG they find out you
> guys have a meeting at 10AM!

Well, I think it is against principles.

> BTW, you can use SSL for gmail and gcal.  If you use the "better GCal"
> firefox extension it will force SSL.

huh? You don't need no extension for that. Theres a checkbox in the
options that says "always use htts" or something like this

However, I think you are right. I'll take this into account and will
discuss this one more time.

Thanks,
Tim