Thanks a lot Joda, that clarifies it a lot more for me, but once again
I just want to make sure of something.

Is there a 'JDK 7' or only an 'Open JDK 7'? Are they one in the same
at this point in time? If there is currently only an 'Open JDK 7',
thats fine, I understand completely, but if the 'JDK 7' exists, what
the heck is it?

Sorry if this is a bit trivial, but I just want to make sure I
understand this, its very interesting!

Cheers,
Mark