On Jun 14, 4:11 am, Augusto <augusto.sellh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I really don't think you guys should waste time writing plugins for
> Gimp and Inkscape, as you mentioned these are not the tools most
> designers are using.

I'd second that, unless you have spare development resourse that needs
to be used up.  If you're targetting professional designers, then
Photoshop really is the only serious game in town.  Everything else is
just for amateurs.

Besides, where better to feature JavaFX than on Adobe's flagship
product.