Yes, that's what they keep saying.  I'm sure they mean that they speak when
they see each other in the hallways at Java One, or after a presentation. Or
something like that.

But there is no participation in any OSGi expert group by Jigsaw folks. And
there is no Jigsaw JSR for anyone else to participate in.

The Jigsaw folks can say anything they want to anyone informally - and they
do say a lot of things - but there is no formal exchange of ideas and
proposals.  That is the point.  Without that, there's no way to bring things
together.

Eric