That's what I thought too. My blog has been indexed automatically. From
where I tried to reference the site. I've even passed the *"Google Webmaster
Tools verification"* but still nothing. :-)

As I said, it's a modest site for me and those struggling to introduce
JavaFX : http://sites.google.com/site/javafxcodesamples/ I mean, I'm not
claiming being a reference of some kind...

I'm right now in the process of teaching JavaFX and that's where I'm storing
the examples, files and all...

Any clue of how I can have this indexed is welcome. :-) I'd rather not put
all the code into the blog.

Jan