The main problem with Songbird is that while it gives you access to your
library, and handles iPod syncing, it doesn't allow you to buy new music
(through iTunes).  As a result, I end up using Amazon MP3 to get new music.
If your co-worker is OK with that, then switching to Songbird shouldn't be a
problem.

"I really wish Apple would support its hardware better and have a version of
iTunes for Linux".  Apple IS supporting its hardware -- by using iTunes as a
tool for getting you to by Apple hardware. :-)

Mark

--
Mark Fortner

blog: http://feeds.feedburner.com/jroller/ideafactory