On Jul 16, 10:21 pm, Martin Wildam <mwil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you thinking of "persistence" basically in relation with "objects"
> or in general in the way of making your data persistant?

Well both really.  I guess the dream would be a nice model for the
business but also a clean connection into the application (rather than
an ORM).

Perhaps my initial post was an overreaction.  But I am a "lets make it
better" kind of guy.  I'm not saying throw the baby out with the bath
water.  On another thread I asked (because I don't know), do these
supposed object data bases still provide many of the relation features
of SQL databases.  Defining column widths seems a little antiquated...
although i guess there is an argument for defining max lengths.