Hi Fabrizio

This is more like the kind of critique the space needs. I had not
considered the continuing difficulties with OpenJDK's incompatible
modules but it makes sense that this would be a high friction issue. I
wonder if we might be able to get you to come on and talk about this
on the show and what might be done? Certainly if this issue is a
technical barrier to more java desktop applications being written on
Linux, we should definitely shine a light on the problems. It's high
time we talked about BlueMarine in more depth anyway, and I think with
the angle of the issues of porting such an application to OpenJDK, it
should be a very interesting interview.

Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Dick