Fortunately, like 75% of what the posse talk about is more JVM than
Java related. e.g a quick news article about a new version of some
IDE, or an update to the swing libraries, or a new web framework -
well, only that last one is likely of significantly less interest to a
scala-only programmer, but the rest, just as relevant.