That doesn't change the fact that a good share of your very own
argumentation with me a few weeks ago is now rendered invalid.
Yesterday Apple forbid apps because they look wrong, today they forbid
apps because they are written in the wrong language and tomorrow...
probably only registered Apple fanboys with an iCarma of 5+ will be
allowed to write applications.

/Casper