I've not heard the latest podcast yet so I can't comment on the
balance. However in the absence of any real movement in the Java space
it must be difficult to put an hour of core Java discussion together.
I am perfectly happy to hear conversation about relevant related tech.
Android in particular - the OS and software - is for me anyway.

I think this is just one of the underlying reasons the posse dropped
to once a fortnight at the end of last year.

The other reason I will continue to listen is that, like it or not,
the posse discussions are a reflection of the discussions going on in
the IT community as a whole.

Occasionally when discussion gets heated it does sound like an old
married couple who can't settle their differences and have been
together too long...