I disagree there is nothing else to talk about in the world of Java.

I mean, how many conferences do we have now centred around Java?
There's plenty there to explore and discuss on the podcast.

No one says it must be all new stuff anyway. I've mentioned in the
past people they could consider interviewing and there's endless
third-party libraries out there that could be discussed.