@Casper :)

"open stuff "

again that's my point, they only open stuff up so developers with code for
them because they know that this will grow Android.

Google if a business and they are cut throat, they want Android to grow so
they can make MONEY and that's all.

Do you think if Google sold Android to the end user for $99 per install if
would be growing this big - no.

Do get me wrong I like Google products but I just know whats its all about -
its a PLAY

The real open source companies are companies that give away important code
like Facebook with *Apache Cassandra <http://cassandra.apache.org/>* and
Twitter http://twitter.com/about/opensource