No, oracle dealing more damage to FOSS in one year than microsoft in
the past ten is not a 'fact' at all.

Exhibit A: Microsoft heavily sponsored Daryl McBride and company.

And with this exhibit A, I'll now judge-dredd style act as jury and
judge too, and call microsoft a bunch of FOSS hating litigious
asshats. Oracle is a mere grasshopper compared to them.