Oh, no question. Google is milking the "Whoa, what the heck is oracle
doing here" angle as much as they can, and they are definitely
grandstanding to do it. But why shouldn't they? If ever the argument
"corporations do whatever they need to do to earn money" holds, it
holds here. Google understands the vagaries of the wider internet tech
community exactly in the way Oracle does not.