2010/9/22 Cédric Beust ♔ <ced...@beust.com <mailto:ced...@beust.com>>

    What part of "99%" did you miss? :-)

    Look on the Android forums and compare the number of people who
    complain about Android "not being Java" and the number people
    asking Android API questions. I'm guessing 99.99% is probably more
    accurate...

Considering that most of people look as complete newbies, this doesn't sound as a good metric :-) And I wonder whether counting the number of people complaining about how the Market sucks is a good way to conclude that the Market sucks :-)

BTW, Cedric, are you at J1? I'd like to offer you a beer :-)

--
Fabrizio Giudici - Java Architect, Project Manager
Tidalwave s.a.s. - "We make Java work. Everywhere."