That test is just to verify that scaladbtest did in fact insert the
rows in the database. It's testing to make it is doing what it's
supposed to do ;)

As an application developer, you will not have to assert that
scaladbtest has loaded your data - you can just make it use of it when
your test starts.

Does that answer your question?