The Android version looks strikingly like code that's been decompiled
from a class file, to me.  All local variables seem to use naming
that's very formulaic, and unusual for a Java developer to choose
(with such consistency anyway).  Then there's the fact that the
ANY_POLICY constant is defined, but the literal is used in the code
instead.  I've seen decompilers create the slight differences in loop
styles too.

Most curious.

Mark