The elephant in the room, with regards to moving application onto the web
is:

What do you do when your train goes through a tunnel?

Or, for that matter:
- when your (bandwidth-throttled) DSL connection slows to a crawl every
evening
- when you're in an area with poor 3G coverage
- when you have a laptop, but not a 3G dongle
- when internet connections in your country are slow and/or extortionately
expensive

In particular, that last one will price your application out of the market
for most of the world's population.

It's already bad enough that so many projects now only offer their
documentation online with no downloads available - and the situation is only
set to get worse...

Kevin Wright

mail / gtalk / msn : kev.lee.wri...@gmail.com
pulse / skype: kev.lee.wright