Are you saying a future Java compiler will be able to just magically
parallelize arbitrary for loops (wow, how?), or are you hinting at the
ability to generate multiple loop bodies and fall back in case of
conflict/escape detection? In the latter case, that's not inference,
that's just a costly optimistic optimization border-lining brute-force
problem solving.