Well since I have some nice monitors that swivel and tilt and raise, I
raise them all the way up and tilt them, then using two printer cartridge
boxes I place my keyboard mouse at an elevated height and now stand at my
desk most of the day.  For deep thinking I think I prefer to sit and
contemplate, but when cranking code I like to stand.  My feet and back are
still adjusting and I've ordered an anti-fatigue mat to help alleviate the
sore feet. I can move to standing/sitting configuration in about 20
seconds, so I'm pretty happy with it. Have yet to get an ball to sit on
though.