Money Talks is accessible with Jaws and I started using it several
weeks ago.  It can help you keep track of multiple accounts, but I'm
not sure it will "help project how long it will take to pay bills like
credit lines."  There's a projection feature that allows you to figure
out what your balance would be in x months with bills of x amount, but
it doesn't have any kind of amortization  schedule or whatever it
would be called in this case.

    There's a demo version of Money Talks available on the APH web
site.

Margaret

"one foxy lady" wrote:

This might be of help..

APH Products: Money Talks

This money management software makes computer-based financial
management
truly accessible. Money Talks is a new, accessible bank account
management
software
package developed by the American Printing House ...
http://sun1.aph.org/products/mt_bro.html - size 7.1K

www.aph.org

I did a search and it found this..

Hailley