The Money Talks documentation says "If you had been using another
financial program, you may wish to export the data from that program
and import it into Money Talks. Money Talks uses one
of two methods for obtaining data from other programs. These are the
Quicken Interchange Format (QIF) and Comma Separated Value (CSV) file
types."  The manual does mention being able to import data from
Quicken: "When you export data from another program, such as Quicken,
insure that you export only one account at a time. Quicken gives you
the option to export all
accounts, but Money Talks only imports into the account open when you
issue the Import command from Quicken."  I haven't used Quicken since
a DOS version years ago and don't know how well importing data from it
works.

    HTH,

Margaret

"Annette Carr" wrote:

Last time that I looked into it, it could not.  Maybe it has been
updated.

Annette