From: "Bill Gallik" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 11:45 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: temp files

I ran into a minor problem using this terrific tip from Stu.

It seems that Norton Anti-Virus has created a temp file named 044nav.tmp and
when I tried to delete all the listed files I consistently got a Critical
Error telling me that the file was in use (by Norton Anti Virus presumably).
Yet when I turned off Auto Protect I was still unable to delete this file.

The work-around I used was to select the file in question from the search
list, arrow to the file listed directly above it and do a "Select all to the
top" and then delete those.  I then did a "Select all to the bottom" and
deleted the remaining files.

Now, what do I do with that dang Norton file -- it's a zero-length file by
the way?
Bill Gallik
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- I completely agree with those that would take "Christ" out of "Christmas!"
- So, "Merry Jesusmas" everybody!!!
- I never much cared about addressing someone I think I know by his or her
last name.