To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 2:25 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: How do i create the new message rule for this list?

And what if someone on another list forwards something from a list where
you're using the content on the Subject line? That's exactly what I want to
avoid, which is why I never use it as a filter trigger. Also, a list owner
(on YahooGroups, anyhow) can remove the list name from the Subject line at
any time, but they can't change the list address.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ricque" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>