Hi Larry,

If you press the start menu, and arrow to the accessories folder, then to
calculator, then press the applications key, and arrow down to send to, there
should be an option to create a shortcut on the desktop.

Once it's done, I can't readily remember if it will display on the desktop as
"Shortcut to Calculator" or just "Calculator".  Either one, all you have to do
is enter on your my documents folder, then press the backspace two or three
times, and the window will display all your desktop items.

Once it does, look for the shortcut that was created, and re-name it what ever
you want to name it.

At that point, you can close the window, and confirm that the shortcut re-name
was changed, and even enter on the shortcut to confirm that the shortcut
activates the program.

Victor