From: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Victor Gouveia
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 9:31 PM
To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: Windows Calculator

Hi Larry,

If you press the start menu, and arrow to the accessories
folder, then to calculator, then press the applications key,
and arrow down to send to, there should be an option to
create a shortcut on the desktop.

Once it's done, I can't readily remember if it will display
on the desktop as "Shortcut to Calculator" or just
"Calculator".  Either one, all you have to do is enter on
your my documents folder, then press the backspace two or
three times, and the window will display all your desktop
items.

Once it does, look for the shortcut that was created, and
re-name it what ever you want to name it.

At that point, you can close the window, and confirm that
the shortcut re-name was changed, and even enter on the
shortcut to confirm that the shortcut activates the program.

Victor

  _____

Teach InfoWest Spam Trap if this mail is spam:
Spam
<https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=91553323&m=714f
4c9383ff&c=s>
Not