-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Sarah
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2007 1:42 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Turning off Jaws speech

1. go to the keyboard manager
 2. choose defalt
3. pick from the list  when you tab the mute synth option
4. right click and  choose add keystroke
5. choose a keystroke like control+shift+m.
6. hit ok and save the file.

SA&G

Could you please give me instructions on how to do this.  Also, what hot key
might you suggest for
such a thing?  Thanks for your help.

Contact me at:
Donnie Parrett