-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marilyn Walker
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 2:44 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] routing jaws to pc

Steve, it sounds as if I always have the keyboard set up as jaws key and pc
key so maybe I am makiing a problem that does not exist.  I hit the jaws
cursor key and things read but I can't do anything with them.  If I hit the
pc cursor key, nothing reads so I can't do anything.  This is why I never
did get adaware going under my control.  oDoes this make sense?  marilyn

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to