I would  add the following to the discussion.
Jaws does not in PC mode normally affect the movement of the mouse pointer .
Going into Jaws mode moves the mouse pointer and Jaws tries to read what is
under the mouse.

The concept of "routing jaws to PC" or "routing PC to Jaws"  actually sounds
quite confusing.  What I did to get my head around this is to substitute
mouse pointer for Jaws and moving for routing.
So ....
Routing jaws to PC cursor
This is better described as moving the mouse pointer to the PC cursor
position.
You achieve this by pressing insert plus the num pad minus key.
Pressing the arrow keys will now move the mouse pointer around the screen.
However importantly you will not be able to "scroll" the pages you are
viewing down.  To do this you must return to PC cursor.

Routing PC to Jaws
This then becomes moving PC cursor to mouse position.
You achieve this by pressing insert plus num pad +
Moving the cursor will enable Jaws to control objects on the screen and for
example scroll down a multi page document or web page.

The final thing is to remember restrictions. Sometime in Jaws or Mouse
pointer mode you do not want to move around the whole  screen but want to
keep within an application or frame. You can toggle these restrictions by
pressing insert plus R. If your jaws cursor does not appear to be going
anywhere you probably need to set unrestricted movement by pressing insert
plus R until you hear unrestricted.

Hope this is not too confusing.

David Griffith