Hi Judy,
What email client are you using?
Mr. Ed

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Judy
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2017 12:46 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] question about multiple attachments

Hi, I have received a few emails with multiple attachments. The way they are
listed is in pairs and I can only open up the first one in the pair. I can't
seem to select the second one; only the first one in the pair. Does anyone
have tips for being able to open an attachment no matter where it is located
in a list? Thanks in advance. I have Windows 7 using Jaws 14 and using
office outlook for my emails.  Judy & Libby